'/> 7+ Dal Mong With My Own Recipe Article - Blog Recipe

7+ Dal Mong With My Own Recipe Article

Dal Mong with My own recipe

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, Dal Mong with My own recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Dal Mong with My own recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Dal Mong with My own recipe is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

Many things affect the quality of taste from Dal Mong with My own recipe, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Dal Mong with My own recipe delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

As for the number of servings that can be served to make Dal Mong with My own recipe is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.

Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Dal Mong with My own recipe estimated approx 1 hr.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Dal Mong with My own recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Recipe follow karo aur mazy dar dal bnao khud b khao aur hubby ko b khelao ðŸ˜Å“🤣

Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Dal Mong with My own recipe:

  1. 1 pao dal
  2. 2 🍅
  3. 4 green chillies
  4. 1 and half Tbsp Ginger paste
  5. 2 Garlic
  6. Salt
  7. 1 tbs red chilli powder
  8. 1 tbs coriander ðŸÆ’
  9. 1 tbs turmeric
  10. Oil

Steps to make to make Dal Mong with My own recipe

  1. Boil 90 % and strainer the water
  2. Now heat the oil and add Garlic, ginger until brown color
  3. .
    Add Tomatoes, red chilli, green chili, coriander powder, salt. mix until tomatoes become paste and oil separate
  4. Add Dal and mix it well..
  5. Then add little bit water and cover it for 10 minutes
  6. Now add coriander leaves just a second and serve it

As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. As for standard food preparation skills for novices you don't require to learn them but just if you master some easy food preparation strategies.

This isn't a full overview to quick and simple lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Homemade Dal Mong with My own recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Tags:
Dish
Link copied to clipboard.